I'm Stocky (a.k.a Fat) & I Sell Stock

I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to have extra time to do what I love and get paid for it....My stock photography through The Getty Flickr Collection has been going well and I am glad to say that for the month of May another 8 images sold. The images are below and were sold to The Onion, Lendrum Fine Art, Lusth I.D., Mar'ot Images, My Chemist, ACP Magazines and 2 unnamed companies. Click the link above to see all of my images available through The Getty Flickr Collection. Thanks








3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Marc!! Glad things are going so well for you. The images are wonderful!
    ~Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. How COOL is all of this??? I love being reminded that the world brightly turns for those who practice what they love. There is something totally Zen about what you do, the way you do it. Way to go, Marc! Lovely :) Carmela

    ReplyDelete