My Son, My Dad & My Daughter

I love him so much....he is smart, handsome, athletic, courageous, polite, kind, funny, confident and stubborn....all those things make him who he is and I wouldn't want him to change any of them. I love you Marcus.

1. My Dad was a postman for 33 years and worked at the same office the entire time from 1953 - 1986 (4th. & Candelaria). 2. He was given an award by the mayor for saving a man from a burning home while on duty (1963). 3.Taking Andrew, my little brother, for his first haircut at his best friend Joe's house (1986). 4. With Martin, Lisa, Lynn and Tina....(1969). 5. Family portrait session by Olan Mills (1983). 6. My Mom & Dad (1958). 7. Korean War MP (1951).

There is no plan on having more children so Indie will be our last....She is our daughter and we have become so attached to her in the last 3 1/2 years. She is smart, loyal, a great watchdog and is very pretty :) I would not want any other dog in the world.

Happy Father's Day

3 comments:

  1. Marc, this is such a beautiful post it makes my heart ache. The world is saved because of salt of the Earth people like you. These are outstanding photos. I love to see the trails and passageways that other folks create as they move through their amazing lives. I'm stoked to see Marcus there! I was always too shy to ask who he was because I thought he was your son and now I know for sure. Marcus exudes a warmth and joy that shows he is loved and wanted. This is what the world needs more of. I appreciate your posts and your sharings. I'm so glad you've decided to write on your blog again, it would be terrible for you to keep so much beauty inside of you. Thank you for sharing. :) Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Indie is a queen! Yay, Indie! (carm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite photo of Marcus evah!!

    And your Dad looks like your brother, the one who works at Wendy's.

    And I guess I will never meet your daughter since I will never be invited to your house.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete