Occifer....That Ain't My 1933 Ford

I was asked to shoot a sweet ride so I of course jumped at the chance....Bill, Julie & I arrived at the park and set things up. We had a few people come over and admire the car ask a few questions about the engine, etc....Then came the "douchebag" with the dog off the leash. He began to rant and rave about us driving the car on the grass - If he had just expressed his want of us moving the car off the grass we surely would have. But he became a little hostile and started to videotape us and take pictures of my license plate. He then proceeded to call the police - still with dog off the leash witch is illegal....Did I mention that there are car shows on that grass all the time. This is already longer than I wanted it to be but to shorten it the police showed up the "douchebag" met em in the parking lot and they talked for a few seconds and the police officer drove away. Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be douchebags....No grass was harmed in the making of these photographs.

4 comments:

  1. What the HELL is wrong with some people?? I have a hunch that they are so insistent on personal misery whenever they see happy people doing groovy stuff they have to try and ruin everything. I'm glad you got these excellent photographs. I'm sorry that poopoocacahead tried to rain on your parade. You deserve an apology.

    Let me just say that your images ALWAYS make me happy. Isn't it great to know you make the world a brighter, happier, more beautiful and creative place?

    Ciao, dude! Don't let the douchebags get you down! Carm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. Some people are just miserable.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some folks have interesting ideas of what is right and wrong. Poor guy seems to have been having a bad day. Looks like you had a good day though. Great shots, Marc. Can't wait to see more!
    ~Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Brian so nice, it make you sick? lol...

    This car is THE BOMB!!! I love the last photo, is that an orange dashboard?

    ReplyDelete